Monday 28 August 2017

Life itself is meditation.

Life itself is meditation. should we ever feel confused. When we wake up to simplicity. there is a joyfulness. We need never again refuse. The light comes in again this morning to blush the tiny cherry toms. Kindness reddens cheeks and puts a tingle down inside my beating gentle resting heart Yet sends a tender tingle to my toes bits and pieces may seem a rough and tumble and a jumble jungle to confuse yet my own sweet tender God made fingers can unthread and sew and recompose Nothing is ever ever EVER wasted for this is a potter's field I once played the part of Judas since then much has been revealed. he tossed away the gold and talents that he got paid for kissing his GOoD friend and even he was as such forgiven by the ONE who still trasscends Mmmmm I have less to do today freed as I am by Jesus Christ to simply Jimmy be I have a gull and sunshine for a speech therapist and a mural forest for the children who will see kind tender playful characters from books new and old from the forest library I am so in love with a girl who has a lovely smile who seeks love and harmony may she step into the forest of the paper trees and flowing rivers of the RIVERMAN with me yes there is a place for US and I really do hope GOD will be with us and someday when the time is right Lord I pray my girl will marry me. Seems a fantasy and a distant dream like Lear's Piggy wig with the ring at the end of his nose But we know about the Emperor how he got conned into being naked in a brand new set of clothes Whilst Adam and Eve wore fig leafs when neither of them prior to their fall were bare No like blushing cherry red tomatoes The author saw them and they were perfect and in the brand new renewed life they were forgiven unjudged and had they not a care. To realize that life itself is meditation will put all back in touch with life once more 'the love of money' is the 'root of all evil' dig it up and burn it place the tree of life again back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment